Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Transparent Polycarbonate Classic Design Desiccator
Maintain an airtight seal on the Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Transparent Polycarbonate Classic Design Desiccator without the need of vacuum grease.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ N53110250
Maintain an airtight seal on the Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Transparent Polycarbonate Classic Design Desiccator without the need of vacuum grease which can act as a possible lab contaminant. Lightweight and nearly unbreakable, the desiccator can be used under full-vacuum and non-vacuum conditions, and is an excellent alternative to glass.
- Wide base provides superior stability
- Similar in dimensions to glass desiccators but more cost-effective
- Includes ports on both cover and base for maximum convenience
- Holds a vacuum of 28″Hg (71.1cm) for 24 hours
- Silicone O-ring ensures an airtight seal
- Removable stopcock can be replaced if needed or removed and the port capped (cap included) if not used
- Do not autoclave or expose to organic solvents or their vapors
- Takes standard 230mm desiccator plate such as Nalgene 5312-0230
- Accepts 1/4 to 3/8″ I.D. (0.6 to 1cm) vacuum tubing
- Replacement parts available: Stopcock assembly (Cat. No. 715311-0010) and desiccator cover (Cat. No. 715311-0250)
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter.
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.
|Desiccator PC 250mm|