Thermo Scientific™ MaxQ™ HP Tabletop Orbital Large Open Air Platform Shaker Package A
MaxQ HP Tabletop Orbital Shaker is designed to operate in reach-in incubators, environmental rooms, or on lab benches.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ SHKE430HPGA
Thermo Scientific™ MaxQ HP Tabletop Orbital Shaker is designed to operate in reach-in incubators, environmental rooms, or on lab benches. Our proprietary balancing technology and rugged mechanism make smooth high-capacity 24/7 shaking a reality. With an industry-leading platform size, this shaker features wide-range speed, low heat output motor and spill-resistant design.
MaxQ HP Tabletop orbital shakers combine high durability and capacity with unequalled ease of use. The proprietary triple-counterbalanced heavy-duty mechanism prevents vibration, allowing the unit to run smoothly with heavy, out-of-balance loads. Every other part, from the large rubber block vibration isolator feet, to the thick machined aluminum platform, is designed to last through years of nonstop use.
- Triple counter-balanced mechanism provides optimum handling of full or unbalanced loads, regardless of flask placement, and completely eliminates “walking”
- Microprocessor controller displays run and setpoints simultaneously on a 20-character backlit display
- Easy programming with icon-based keys and alphanumeric messages
- Oversized adjustable, suction-cup style, rubber feet minimize vibration, provide maximum stability, even with heavy or unbalanced loads
- Heavy-duty, triple counter-balanced eccentric drive allows extended speed ranges
- Low-heat 24V DC motor with moisture-resistant electronics provides continuous maintenance-free shaker operation on the benchtop or in a chamber
- Heavy-duty, permanently lubricated bearings ensure long life, minimizing the risk of downtime
- Optional platforms are constructed of 0.31in., heavy-duty, brushed anodized aluminium for durability and easy cleaning
Package includes: 250/300mL dedicated platform with 70 pre-installed clamps.
|Large Open Air Platform Shaker|
|4° to 40°C|
|29.5 x 18 in. and 36 x 24 in.|
|Low-heat 24V DC|
|UL, cUL, and CE|
|25 to 525 ±1rpm|
|Thick machined aluminum|
|250/300mL dedicated platform with 70 pre-installed clamps|
|25 to 525rpm|