Invitrogen™ Mini Gel Tank
Compatible with a variety of Novex™ gels, NuPAGE™ gels, and Bolt™ Bis-Tris Plus gels
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LSA25977
Each Mini Gel Tank can accommodate up to two gels per run. The unique tank design enables convenient side-by-side gel loading and enhanced viewing during use. Optimized conditions using constant voltage allow for Bolt™ Bis-Tris Plus gels to be run in approximately 35 minutes. Run times may vary depending on buffer conditions and power supplies being used.
The Mini Gel Tank offers:
- Versatility—compatible with NuPAGE™, Novex™, and Bolt mini gels
- Easy sample loading—forward-facing well configuration
- Simultaneous visualization of both gels—streamlined, side-by-side tank configuration
- Simple monitoring of prestained protein markers— with white tank stand
- Less running buffer required—two separate gel chambers, so you only need to load sufficient buffer for each gel to the specified fill line
- High performance—same great results you've been getting with the XCell SureLock™ Mini-Cell and original Bolt Mini Gel Tank
|Gel Runner Tank, Mini Gel Tank Base, Mini Gel Tank Lid, Cassette Clamps, right and left, Novex™ Power Supply Adapters, Gel Knife|
Provides all of the necessary devices for protein separation and Western Blot wet transfer.
All of the necessary Bolt gels and buffers needed to begin using the included Mini Gel Tank.
Get a complete system for protein separation.
For a limited time, save 28% when you purchase the Invitrogenâ¢ Novexâ¢ Boltâ¢ Welcome Pack + iBlotâ¢ 2 Dry Blotting System.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.