Ken-A-Vision™ Professor Microscope and Stereoscope
All the components of a full-sized adult microscope in a simple, lightweight package designed for student use.
Manufacturer: Ken-A-Vision™ ESH101
Designed specifically for students. Both scopes feature 10X eyepiece.
- Locked-on eyepiece
- 40X, 100X and 400X magnification
- Above- and below-stage lighting
- Rotating diaphragm for adjusting light intensity
- Locked-on stage clips
- Offers up to 300 hours of use before batteries need to be replaced
- 10X binocular eyepiece, 2X objective
- Made of highly impact-resistant plastic and all-glass optics for clean, crisp viewing
- 45° angle, single-fixed, adjustable binocular eyepiece
- Large knobs for small hands
- Runs on two AA batteries (not included); 300 hours of use Ken-A-Vision cool lighting Slip clutch indestructible focus system
Ideal for use in the classroom or in the field.
|Five prepared plastic slides and five blank plastic slides, Stereoscope: Dust cover|
|6 x 4.75 x 11.75 in. (15.2 x 12 x 30cm)|
|40x, 100x and 400x|
|4x, 10x, 40xS|
|Ideal for use in the classroom or in the field|