Lipofectamine™ 2000 Transfection Reagent is versatile transfection reagent that has been shown to effectively transfect widest variety of adherent and suspension cell lines. Researchers use Lipofectamine™ 2000 Reagent for siRNA- and shRNA-based gene knockdown experiments, as well as for gene expression studies. Lipofectamine 2000 Transfection Reagent is best transfection reagent available from Life Technologies for the co-transfection of siRNA and plasmid DNA.
- Exceptional transfection efficiency in the broadest range of cell lines and the highest levels of recombinant protein expression
- Superior performance for co-transfection of siRNA and plasmid DNA
- Proven efficacy in the presence of serum, eliminates the need to change media following transfection
- Reliable performance for high-throughput applications
- The best choice for establishing stable cell lines
Sustainable packaging. Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet Ice.
|Plasmid DNA, RNAi Plasmids (shRNA, miR), Synthetic siRNA|
|Store at 2° to 8°C. Do not freeze.|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.