Invitrogen™ Dynabeads™ Exosome-Human CD9 Isolation Reagent (from cell culture)
Enables isolation of CD9-positive extracellular vesicles such as exosomes from enriched cell culture media
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LS10614D
Obtain a highly pure exosome subset with easy protocol scalability with Exosome-Human CD9 Isolation Reagent (from cell culture). Following isolation, the specific sub-population of exosomes, ECVs can be further studied using methods such as Western blotting, qPCR, or next generation sequencing.
- Minimal hands-on time for specific exosome isolation
- Compatible with most downstream analysis
- Recent studies suggest that exosome/ECV population consists of several subsets, possibly with different functions
- Using immuno-affinity based Dynabeads magnetic separation technology, these subsets can be selectively isolated and studied
- Cell culture media must first be enriched for exosomes
- Can be done quickly and efficiently using Total Exosome Isolation Reagent (from cell culture media) or traditional ultracentrifugation
- Following enrichment, specific exosomes are isolated by binding to surface of magnetic beads
- In addition to their high-quality sensitivity, reproducibility, and stability, Dynabeads allows you to see samples during handling due to color of magnetic beads
- When a sample tube is placed in the magnet, bead-bound exosomes are pulled to side of tube, allowing for easy separation and buffer changes
- Sample and bead volume can be easily scaled according to your sample size or downstream applications
Mix thoroughly to ensure that magnetic beads do not settle in the sample tube. A mixer which provides both tilting and rotation for optimal mixing is recommended.
Cell Analysis, Exosome Isolation, Exosomes
|Enables isolation of CD9-positive extracellular vesicles (ECVs) such as eExosomes from enriched cell culture media, obtain a highly pure eExosome subset, Obtain a highly pure eExosome subset|
|Exosome-Human CD9 Isolation Reagent (from Cell Culture)|
|Exosome-Human CD9 Isolation Reagent (From Cell Culture), 2mL, Cell Cultures Specific Sample Type, Enables Isolation of Cd9-Positive Extracellular Vesicles (ECVS) Such as Exosomes from Enriched Cell Culture Media|
|Store in refrigerator (2–8°C).|
For Paternity Use Only. Not for use in Research or Clinical Diagnostic applications.