- Prepared from a plasmid containing repeats of a 100 bp DNA fragment
- Ladder consists of 15 blunt-ended fragments ranging in length from 100 to 1,500 bp, at 100 bp increments, and an additional fragment at 2,072 bp.
- Can be visualized on 1% to 2% agarose gels after ethidium bromide staining
- Band 600 bp two to three times brighter than other bands in ladder
- Can be stained with ethidium bromide or radiolabeled with T4 polynucleotide kinase or T4 DNA polymerase
Acrylamide Gel Electrophoresis, Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, Nucleic Acid Gel Electrophoresis and Blotting
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.