One Kb Plus DNA ladder is composed of 20 highly purified, double-stranded DNA bands spanning 100bp to 12,000bp. This ladder has 12 evenly spaced bands ranging from 1Kb to 12Kb, quick orientation band at 1,650bp that forms distinct doublet with 2Kb band, and seven bands of round sizes below 1Kb. One Kb Plus DNA ladder is compatible with agarose gels cast in lab as well as E-Gel™ pre-cast agarose gels. One Kb Plus DNA ladder is most popular DNA ladder used to estimate molecular mass of double-stranded DNA bands from PCR, restriction digests, and other molecular biology protocols. Unlike some other DNA ladders, 1Kb Plus DNA ladder has been specially designed with bands of round, easy-to-remember sizes. Logical band layout, and quick identification doublet, allow to estimate size of band at glance.
- Round, easy-to-remember band sizes
- Broad size range (100bp–12Kb)
- Compatible with all agarose gels
- Less waste, sustainable packaging
- Popular and easiest-to-use ladder
- Single ladder for most of needs
- Simplified format for use with all DNA agarose gels
- DNA stain and radiolabel compatible
Acrylamide Gel Electrophoresis, Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, Nucleic Acid Gel Electrophoresis and Blotting
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.