Thermo Scientific™ Instant Connect SSL Injectors for TRACE™ 1300 GC Series
Reduce downtime, simplify maintenance and enhance system performance with Thermo Scientific™ Instant Connect Split/Splitless Injectors for TRACE™ 1300 GC Series.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 19070010
Reduce downtime, simplify maintenance and enhance system performance with Thermo Scientific™ Instant Connect Split/Splitless Injectors for TRACE™ 1300 GC Series. The miniaturized module offers maximum flexibility to meet all types of routine and high throughput analytical needs.
The Instant Connect injectors and detectors redefine GC and GC-MS flexibility and usability. In two minutes, without training or tools, you can change these modules and reconfigure your system for a specific workflow or method. Now you can operate the system continuously or dramatically reduce maintenance downtime.Options for Expansion
For budget-conscious labs, Instant Connect modules offer the flexibility to start with a single-channel instrument, and expand to multi-injector or multi-detector configurations to accommodate new applications or increased throughput requirements.
Enhanced GC and GC-MS Performance
- Optimized thermal profile avoids sample discrimination in split
- Broadest range of analytes accurately injected in splitless mode
- Complete oxygen diffusion-free operation—required for accurate injections into high performance mass spectrometers
- Ready implementation of existing and validated methods for immediate productivity
- More robust and sensitive trace analysis from Large Volume Injection capability
Easier Maintenance, Reduced Downtime
- Compact, tubing-free injector manifold design
- Access the septum and liner easily for quick, simplified maintenance
- Extract and clean injector body easily without specific tools, minimizing downtime--especially useful for sticky samples
- Minimum thermal stress to the septum, reduce bleeding and extend septa service life due to unique injector head design
Broad Compatibility with Columns and Consumables
- Suitable for all capillary columns (50 to 530µm I.D.)
- Compatible with 1/8 in. and 1/16 in. packed column using adapters; supports P&T/TD/HS by special adapter; adapter available for Merlin Microseal™ septum
- Compatibility with standard consumables reduces operational costs
|Instant Connect-SSL Module|
|Maximum Temperature: 400 °C|