Thermo Scientific™ Instant Connect Electron Flame Ionization Detector (FID) for TRACE™ 1300 GC Series
Achieve extremely sensitive detection of organic compounds over a wide linear dynamic range.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 19070001
Achieve extremely sensitive detection of organic compounds over a wide linear dynamic range using the Thermo Scientific™ Instant Connect Flame Ionization Detector (FID) for TRACE™ 1300 GC Series. The detector's small cell volume and rapid acquisition response make it ideal for both standard and fast chromatography.
Thermo Scientific "Instant Connect" injectors and detectors redefine flexibility and usability in GC and GC-MS analysis. In two minutes, without special training or tools, you can swap out these modules and reconfigure your instrument for a specific workflow or method. This unique capability can also enable continuous operation or dramatically reduce maintenance downtime—just replace dirty units with clean backups and be back to running samples again in a few minutes.
Options for Expansion
For budget-conscious labs, Instant Connect modules offer the flexibility to start with a single-channel instrument, and expand to multi-injector or multi-detector configurations to accommodate new applications or increased throughput requirements.
- Superior sensitivity over wide dynamic range
- The Instant Connect FID offers exceptionally high sensitivity and a wide dynamic range with rapid acquisition speed, making it especially well-suited for extremely fast GC applications
- Capillary column optimized for compatibility with 1/8 in. and 1/16 in. packed columns
- Flameout detection and automatic re-ignition
- MDL: Less than 1.4pg C/s
- Sensitivity: Greater than 0.03 Coulombs/gC
- Linear Dynamic Range: Greater than 107 (±10%)
- Maximum Temperature: 450°C in steps of 0.1°C
- IEC—Air: 0–500mL/min in 0.1 steps; H2: 0–100mL/min in 0.1 steps; makeup gas (N2 or He) 0–50mL/min in 0.1 steps
|450°C in steps of 0.1°C|