HyClone™ Fetal Bovine Serum (U.S.), Characterized
U.S.-sourced fetal bovine serum (FBS) tested for endotoxin, hemoglobin, and additional biochemical assays.
Manufacturer: Hyclone Laboratories Inc SH30071.03IH
HyClone Characterized Fetal Bovine Serum, U.S. origin, is filtered using 100nm (0.1μm) pore-size filters and processed using “True Pool” processing technology to ensure consistency in the quality of serum. HyClone Characterized FBS is widely used by professionals requiring an extensive biochemical profile and full traceability compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Characterized FBS is ≤25EU/mL Endotoxin and ≤25mg/mL Hemoglobin.
Serum Processing and Traceability:
- Every step is documented to final packaging
- Full traceability compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Extensive quality, performance, and analytical testing
- Aseptically packaged in a Class 100 cleanroom
- Each lot of serum is tested to ensure quality and sterility
- Pooled after filtration and before final packaging
- Consistent quality from the first bottle filled to the last
- Increases consistency and minimizes variability with a lot of serum
Manufactured under cGMP and ISO 9001 certified facilities.
|Manufactured under cGMP and ISO 9001 certified facilities.|
|100nm Filtration; Irradiated|
FOR FURTHER MANUFACTURING OR RESEARCH USE. NOT FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE.