Heidolph™ Tuttnauer™ Vertical Top-Loading Autoclave
Tuttnauer™ Vertical Top-Loading Autoclave provides automatic, microprocessor-controlled sterilization—safely and economically.
Manufacturer: Heidolph™ 023210745CA
Intelligent Control Technology sterilizes higher load capacities in shorter batch times, saving time and energy. Dual temperature and pressure control systematically increases chamber pressure and temperature throughout heating phase, helping to achieve chamber and sample temperature in half the time of other autoclaves. Cooling system available on select models.
- Digital LCD for pressure, temperature, time and process alerts
- Six preset programs
- PT-100 temperature sensor ensures that vessels achieve desired sterilization temperature before sterilization cycle begins
- Demineralized water level for steam generation is automatically regulated
- Exhaust steam is cooled before venting
- Heat-resistant plastic cover on lid prevents contact with hot parts and protects against burns
- Validation ports allow connection to external temperature sensors (not included) used in validation/qualification methods
- RS-232 interface
- Cools chamber after sterilization cycle
- Lowers cool-down time by up to 90%
- Offered on models ending in letter “C”
For more information, visit www.fishersci.com and search for keywords Heidolph Vertical Top-Loading Autoclaves.
Sterilization of liquids, media, instruments, glassware, clothing, and waste
Please contact Fisher Scientific customer service for installation requirements prior to purchase.
One year on parts
|85L (22.5 gal.)|
|″Plug & Play″ to operate only with an electric power connection. No need to connect autoclave to building utilities for distilled water, tap water and drain.|
|Internal thermometer, sample temperature probes, Water sensing electrode, external pressure gauge, printer, RS232 connection, wire baskets|
|43 to 116psi|
|29 to 43psi|
|Sterilization of liquids, media, instruments, glassware, clothing and waste|
|230V / 50/60Hz, 3 phase|
|Stainless Steel 316 Ti|
|2 to 3|
|3 to 8|