Genlantis™ NeuroPure™ E18 Primary Rat Cortical Cells
Save time with fresh, ready-to-use cells
Manufacturer: Genlantis N200200
NeuroPure™ E18 Primary Rat Cortical Cells are live neurons provided as micro-surgically dissected regions of day 18 embryonic Sprague/Dawley rat brain. These cells are prepared fresh each week and shipped in a nutrient rich medium that keeps them alive for up to 14 days under refrigeration. Following simple dissociation steps, the NeuroPure cells can be quickly plated on almost any poly-lysine coated substrate using the provided NeuroPure Plating Medium.
- Freshly isolated healthy cells—never frozen
- Get your primary culture up and running within one hour
- Pure neuronal cells, 99.9% glial cell free
- Isolated from microsurgically dissected regions of Sprague/Dawley or Fischer 344 rats
- Available in seven popularly used cell types
Transfection, Pharmacology, Electrophysiology, Immunocytochemistry, and Neuronal Development Studies.
|Transfection, pharmacology, electrophysiology, immunocytochemistry and neuronal development studies|
|4° to 8°C|
|Day 18 embryonic sprague/dawley Rat cortical cells (1 vial x 2mL), NeuroPure™ plating medium + 25μM glutamate (1 vial x 12mL), NeuroPrep™ medium (1 vial x 2.5mL), NeuroPapain™ Enzyme|
|2 Million Cells|