Fisherbrand™ Hayman-Style Microspatulas
Fisherbrand Hayman-Style Microspatulas are used for fine operations or no-spill carrying of volumes of microliter caliber or smaller.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ SDI28540125A
DescriptionFisherbrand™ Hayman-Style Microspatulas with V-Shaped Spoon. Our spatulas are designed to exceed performance expectations -This is the Fisherbrand Advantage.
- For fine operations or no-spill carrying of microliters or smaller volumes
- Spatula end has slightly rounded, bent tip and sharpened end
- Nickel-plated, stainless-steel blade with a glazed finish
- Made from ASTM™ standard stainless-steel construction
- Stem dia.: 0.103 in. (2.6 mm)
- Spatula: 1.5L x 0.125 in.W (38 x 3.2mm)
- V-shaped formed spoon: 0.5L x 0.07 in.W (13 x 1.6mm)
|Nickel Stainless Steel|
|Fine operations or no-spill carrying of small quantities|
|Double ended with 1.25 L x 0.125 in. W spatula end on one end and 0.5 L x 0.125 in. W spoon-like end on other|