Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ SpatulaBalance™
Unique spatula scoops material and instantly weighs it.
Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific™ 3475
Spatula, Balance; Fisher Scientific;Traceable; Scoop holds 32mL/1.1 fl. oz; Level position repeatability: 0.1g; Tare range: 0 to 450g; Linearity: +/-0.2g; Weight: 3 oz. (85g)
Transfers and weighs crystals, granulated material, solids, liquids, precipitates, chemicals, and expensive matter.
- Balance with digital display is located in the easy-grip handle
- Three-position, soft-touch keys in the handle tare, hold the display and change grams/ounces
- LCD indicates low battery
- Large scoop minimizes spilling
- Chemical- and corrosion-resistant ABS plastic transfers materials without sticking
- Scoop holds 32mL/1.1 fl. oz and scoop volume is 32cm3/1.95 cu. in.; detaches from balance for dishwasher-safe cleaning
- Markings on scoop graduated from 5 to 30mL
- Weighing range: 0.0 to 10.580 oz. (0.0 to 300.0g) Readability: 0.005 oz. (0.1g)
- Level position repeatability: 0.1g
- Tare range: 0 to 450g
- Linearity: ±0.2g
- Dimensions: 9 × 2 × 1 in. (22.9 × 5.1 × 2.5cm)
- Weight: 3 oz. (85g)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|Soft touch keys|
|Two AAA batteries|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|