Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Lollipop™ Shock/Waterproof Thermometer
Offers minimum/maximum temperature readings. Fisherbrand Traceable Lollipop Shock/Waterproof Thermometer is water-resistant and is ideal for wet labs, wash-down areas, and all field applications.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ 4371FE
- Safer replacement of hazardous mercury units
- Stainless-steel probe is resistant to most laboratory chemicals
- Shockproof in drop tests up to 5 ft.
- Memory recalls highest and lowest temperature readings which are updated every second
- Solid-state construction eliminates dangers inherent in breakable glass
- Operates without fail in all lab condition - outdoors too
- Bright and easy to view 0.25 in. high display
- Traceable to NIST for accuracy
- Temperature range: -50 to +300°C (-58° to +572°F)
- Resolution: 0.1° from -20° to 200°; 1° outside this range
- Accuracy: +-1°C between 0 and 100°C
- Stem diameter: 3.5mm (0.14 in.)
- Stem length: 203mm (8 in.)
- Overall length: 260mm (10.25 in.)
- Width: 44.4mm (1.75 in.)
- Depth: 12.7mm (0.5 in.)
- Weight: 0.87 oz.
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|−58° to 572°F|
|Lollipop Traceable waterproof thermometer|
|−50° to 300°C|
|0.1° from −20° to 200°C|