Designed to operate with reduced pressures and/or inert atmospheres, oven is equipped with separate vacuum and gas ports, each with its own control valve.
- Capacity: 1.5 cu. ft. (0.04m3)
- Temperature range: Ambient to 280°C (536°F)
- Automatic time and temperature control withe LED display
- Seven-day programmable timer can cycle the oven on or off up to eight times per day
- Self diagnostics for open thermocouple, shorted triac, open heater, and overtemperature prevention plus panel alert lights
- Built-in safety controller prevents temperature runaway
- Backup thermostat
- Chamber door with full-view, tempered safety glass
- Silicone door gasket and stainless-steel interior
- Cold-rolled steel exterior is protected by baked-on epoxy enamel finish
- Can hold up to eight shelves
When vacuum and/or inert gases are used, opening and closing purge and vacuum valves are also required.
Dimensions, Interior: 18D × 12W × 12 in. H (46 × 31 × 31cm); Exterior: 23L × 26W × 22 in. H (58 × 66 × 56cm); Shipping weight, 205 lb. (92.9kg)
Service agreement available.
†Units require a 20-amp outlet (NEMA 5-20R).
1Average deviation from average temperature based upon measuring points at geometric center and at each corner (nine points) of oven chamber at 100°C.
|Electronic control back up prevents overheating|
|±5° to 100°C|
|Baked Epoxy Enamel|
|1.5 cu. ft.|
|Vacuum and gas|
|0 to 30 in.Hg|
|Two shelves and a power cord with plug|