Thermo Scientific™ Fiberlite™ F14-6 x 250LE Fixed Angle Rotor
Increase performance with versatility, speed and a robust, corrosion-free carbon fiber design that supports a range of capacities and applications.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 75003662
Increase performance with versatility, speed and a robust, corrosion-free carbon fiber design by using the Thermo Scientific™ Fiberlite™ F14-6 x 250LE Fixed Angle Rotor, which supports a range of capacities and applications.
- Capacity: 6 × 250mL
- Max. Speed/RCF: 10,000rpm (11,000rpm with 230V model)/15,316 x g (18,533 x g with 230V model)†
These lightweight, carbon fiber rotors maximize performance with versatility, speed and a robust, corrosion-free design.
- Enhanced productivity: Reduce run-times with higher G-forces with our lightweight carbon fiber rotors
- Unequalled durability: Corrosion-and fatigue-resistant design ensures structural integrity
- Secure investment: Backed by a 15-year warranty
- Compatible with Thermo Scientific Nalgene™ bottles and tubes for complete centrifuge solutions
Tube adapters are sold separately. Order O-ring Refresher Kit (021-062-153) for replacements. Contact your Sales Representative for information.
Thermo Scientific Sorvall™ Super T21, Sorvall Legend™ XT, T+, Heraeus™ Multifuge™ X3, 3+ Series, Beckman™ GS-6, Allegra™ 6, GP Series.
Pelleting bacteria or yeast cells and for purifying nucleic acids and cells.
†Performance may vary by centrifuge model
|Fiberlite F14-6 x 250LE Fixed Angle Rotor for use with Thermo Scientific Sorvall Legend XT, Heraeus Multifuge X3 Series|
|6 x 250mL|
|10,000rpm (11,000rpm 230V)|
|Fixed Angle Rotor|
|15,316 x g (18,533 x g with 230V)|
|Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ Legend™ XT/XF, Heraeus™ Multifuge™ X3/X3F and SL 40F Centrifuges|