Corning™ Matrigel™ hESC-Qualified Matrix
Compatible with mTeSR™1-devloped by StemCell Technologies. Corning™ Matrigel™ hESC-Qualified Matrix is widely accepted as an alternative substrate for the culture of hES cells as well as human induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C354277
Corning Matrigel hESC-qualified Matrix is a soluble basement membrane extract of the Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) tumor that gels at room temperature to form a genuine reconstituted basement membrane.
- Optimized surface for human embryonic stem (hES) cell research
- First complete environment to support feeder-independent expansion of hES cells
- Combination of mTeSR1 formulation and Matrigel hESC-qualified Matrix have shown success in culturing different hES cell lines for up to 20 passages
- Eliminates need for time-consuming screening, while providing the reproducibility and consistency essential for hES cell research
- Reduced maintenance of feeder cells contribute to greater efficiency
- Formulation: Dulbecco's Modified Eagle's Medium with 50μg/mL gentamycin
- Tested for bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma and found negative
Store at -20°C.Store aliquots in either the -20°C or -70°C freezer until ready for use. Freeze thaws should be minimized by aliquotting into one time use aliquots. Do not store in Frost-free freezer. Keep frozen.
|Store at -20°C. Store aliquots in either the -20°C or -70°C freezer until ready for use. Freeze thaws should be minimized by aliquotting into one time use aliquots. Do not store in Frost-free freezer. Keep frozen.|
For research use only.