Corning™ LSE High Speed Microcentrifuge
Features an easy-to-use, digital control interface and high-speed performance for quick nucleic acid and protein separations.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C6765HS
Two control knobs are used to precisely set rotor speed and run time, and parameters are shown on the easy-to-read LED displays. “Speed/G-Force” knob toggles display between rpm and calculated g-force. Unit incorporates a brushless drive and unique air cooling system to both reduce noise and minimize sample heating during prolonged runs at maximum speed.
- Fast acceleration to a maximum speed 13,300 rpm/16,300 x g
- Complete with easy access, 24 x 1.5/2.0mL rotor
- Precise, digital control system
- Set and view rotor speed in rpm or g-force
- Quiet and cool running, even at maximum speed
|17.8 lb. (8.1kg)|
|16,000 to 16,999 x G|
|24 x 1.5/2mL|
|16,999 x G|