Corning™ Laminin/Entactin High Concentration Extracellular Matrix Protein
Provides a highly defined 3D culture environment for cell differentiation assays
Manufacturer: Corning™ C354259
- Source: Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) mouse tumor
- Formulation: Frozen in Dulbecco's Phosphate-Buffered Saline
- Purity >90% by SDS-PAGE
- Tested for ability to initiate neurite outgrowth of NG-108 Mouse neuroblastoma cells.
- Membrane filtered (0.2mm) preparation
- Molecular Weight: 900kDa (unreduced)
|Bioassay, ELISA Standard|
|High concentration Laminin/Entactin complex frozen in Dulbecco's PBS|
|>95% by SDS-PAGE|
|Engelbreth Holm Swarm (EHS) Mouse tumor|
For research use only.