Corning™ DiIC12(3) Fluorescent Dye
Reliable and consistent dye used for detection of live cells and key functional activities in variety of cell-based assays
Manufacturer: Corning™ C354218
DiIC12(3) is a lipophilic neuronal tracer that is commonly used for the labeling of neuronal projections as well as lipid bilayers in other cell types.
- Used with BD Falcon™ FluoroBlok™ Cell Culture Inserts and Insert Systems to label cells when performing analyses
- Exhibits low toxicity and minimal effects on cell viability
- Fluorescently label viable cells for assays such as tumor cell invasion or endothelial cell migration
- Cells labled with DiIC12(3) can be used for several days in culture without adversely affecting cells
- Purity >95%
- Extinction Coefficient >150,000 M-1cm-1
|For detection of live cells and key functional activities in variety of cell-based assays, for labeling neuronal projections as well as lipid bilayers in other cell types|
|BD Falcon™ FluoroBlok™ Cell culture inserts and insert systems to label cells|
For research use only.